Page Currently Under Construction.
Our mission is to:
- Promote student learning and holistic development that also fosters a recognition and appreciation of diversity;
- Provide services, facilities, and physical structures which encourage interpersonal engagement, stimulation of the learning process and promotes mental, physical health and wellness;
- Foster a campus community which promotes student involvement through enhanced interpersonal and social engagement opportunities, organizations and programs;
- Develop and enhance collaborative relationships with students, faculty, staff, and the external community to better serve student needs and ensure high quality services and programs;
- Develop and expand efforts that encourage student recruitment, retention, and graduation.
Taken in their totality, these mission themes form a tightly woven tapestry of support that encourages the growth and development of all of our students. The Division accomplishes this through the creation of goals and objectives at the department and unit level that specifically address one or more of the mission themes.